Welcome to CCC's Online Tutoring Schedule
Make appointments with online tutors to help you in your classes.
1. To get started, click the link that says Register for an account. For an overview of the online tutoring directions click here or watch the short introductory video below.
2. Once you have registered for an account, select the schedule for subject specific help in Writing, Math/Science or Technology. A Technology tutor can help you with CS/Business computing classes, Accounting classes, or help with Moodle, CCC email, or Zoom.
3. When you are on a schedule you have the option to click on the "Limit to" drop down menu to find a tutor who can assist with a specific class or question.
4. When making an appointment you have the option to make an eTutoring appointment (drop off a question and receive an email response), an online appointment (work with a tutor in real time in a chat forum or video conference), or a face-to-face appointment (meet in the Dye Learning Center).
Need to Access a Computer On-Campus?
If you do not have stable internet connection or need access to a Windows based computer, you can sign up for an appointment to use a computer in Academic Computing Lab in the Dye Learning Center.
1. Register for an account, by following the steps above.
2. Select the schedule titled "On-Campus Student Computer Lab" account, and choose a day and time that fits your schedule.
3. Show up to the Dye Learning Center five minutes before your reserved time and check in with a Lab Monitor.
Have a Question?
For assistance visit our website www.clackamas.edu/tutoring, email us at email@example.com, or ask a question on our LiveChat on our CougarConnect website.
Drop-in Tutoring Available
Have a quick question for a tutor? Don't need a full appointment time? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond with more information.
Smarthinking Drop-in Tutoring Available
For other subjects not listed or extended hours of online tutoring, students have up to 7 hours per term for free tutoring through Smarthinking.
To access Smarthinking log in to your Moodle account and click on the Smarthinking link on the top right of the Moodle homepage. If you have questions please email email@example.com.
POWERED BY WCONLINE® 7.5.6
Copyright © 2021. All rights reserved.